Dunlop Graspic DS-3

Dunlop Graspic DS-3 Tire

The 3rd generation in the proven Graspic series of winter tires from Dunlop, the Graspic DS-3 provides the latest in cold weather technology and traction.

Specs and Features

  • Full snow and ice rated
  • First 55% of tread is suitable for snow. Remaining 45% is an ‘all season’ compound for longer wear

Available Sizes

  • 175/70R13
  • 175/65R14
  • 175/70R14
  • 185/60R14
  • 185/65R14
  • 185/70R14
  • 195/70R14
  • 185/60R15
  • 185/65R15
  • 195/55R15
  • 195/60R15
  • 195/65R15
  • 205/60R15
  • 205/65R15
  • 205/70R15
  • 215/65R15
  • 215/70R15
  • 205/50R16
  • 205/55R16
  • 205/60R16
  • 205/65R16
  • 215/55R16
  • 215/60R16
  • 215/65R16
  • 225/55R16
  • 225/60R16
  • 215/45R17
  • 215/50R17
  • 215/55R17
  • 215/60R17
  • 225/45R17
  • 225/55R17
  • 235/45R17
  • 225/50R18
  • 225/55R18

About admin

http://tractionreview.com
This entry was posted in Dunlop. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Dunlop Graspic DS-3

  1. Pingback: Dunlop Graspic DS2 | TractionReview

  2. Gordon says:

    I put the Dunlop Graspic DS-3 tires on my 2010 Toyota Prius, we just got 28 inches of snow in Ct. I was driving every day in this 2 day storm no problems. Also at the end of December went to Vermont to snow shoe for a week. When I arrived they just finished having 18 inches of snow, so you can imagine what type of stuff I was driving in. I feel my car is handling better in snow with the Graspic DS-3, than my AWD vehicle with all season tires on it. I always liked Dunlops on my Harley, didn’t realize they made these remarkable snow tires.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>